<VV> Cool stupid stuff in the garage

Dave Keillor dkeillor at tconcepts.com
Wed Aug 3 15:41:27 EDT 2011

Sure, I remember them from when I was a teenager -- and use them.  They
were basically just media blasted and the metal painted or plated.
Going further back, my grandfather used to own a garage and he re-built
batteries during the winter.  Also, some folks had their engines
overhauled every winter.  His garage was in Minneapolis and a lot of
people stored their cars during the winter in the teens and early
twenties.

Dave Keillor