<VV> Cool stupid stuff in the garage

Rick Norris ricknorris at suddenlink.net
Wed Aug 3 21:18:09 EDT 2011

Back in high school when I worked in a Gulf Oil station we had a plug
cleaner mounted to the wall. It was used all the time.
Rick

I actually used to have a spark plug cleaner that one could use to media
blast the plug's electrodes... I used it on occasion when I was a teenager
and couldn't afford to buy new plugs.
the property
mailto:vv-help at corvair.org
http://www.corvair.org/