<VV> Corvair part in space?

Harry Yarnell hyarnell1 at earthlink.net
Fri Aug 5 14:10:06 EDT 2011

I think that's a stretch...

-----Original Message-----
From: virtualvairs-bounces at corvair.org
[mailto:virtualvairs-bounces at corvair.org] On Behalf Of Matt Nall
Sent: Friday, August 05, 2011 12:21 PM
To: virtualvairs at corvair.org
Subject: Re: <VV> Corvair part in space?

http://i.space.com/images/i/8134/i02/329218main_juno200904.jpg?1297966510

Matt Nall
Charleston, Oregon
http://tinyurl.com/The-Patio
http://tinyurl.com/Matts-Tech-Pages

-----Original Message-----
From: Bryan Blackwell <bryan at skiblack.com>
To: wrsssatty <wrsssatty at aol.com>
Cc: vv-help <vv-help at corvair.org>
Sent: Fri, Aug 5, 2011 5:10 am

Try sending as an attachment, we didn't get anything.  CC the help address,
if
it doesn't come through we might be able to see what's wrong.

--Bryan

On Aug 5, 2011, at 10:21 AM, wrsssatty at aol.com wrote:

> Is it just me or does that silver center piece on NASA's new Juno Probe,
set
to be launched to Jupiter, look like the wheel cover from a 1961 Monza?  I'm

embedding a pic of the probe which will, I guess, turn into a link you can
click
on to see what I'm talking about.  If you've forgotten (or, heaven forbid,
don't
know!) what a '61 Monza wheel cover looks like, check out pages 35 or 37 of
"The
Corvair Decade."  You DO have a copy of "The Corvair Decade", don't you?

> ~Bill Stanley
> NJ

the property
mailto:vv-help at corvair.org