<VV> Convention Numbers

Smitty vairologist at cox.net
Tue Aug 9 10:58:06 EDT 2011

Smitty Says;  As I was standing outside of the regrestation room one day looking at the map with all the pins in it I was surprised by a couple of things.  There was a literal forest of pins in the states East of Misouri. Maine had one pin and Misissippi had none but the rest were pretty well represented.  Of course you could tell where the healthy clubs were located by the great cluster of pins in those areas.  From my observation I have a suggestion to make.  Somebody please tell California the next time we are having a convention.  Maybe write a letter to the clubs there (in Spanish and English of course).   Maybe put it in the communique in bold type with arrows saying Californians please note.  Somebody got the word out to Pennsylvaina pretty well.