<VV> Convention Numbers

ScottyGrover at aol.com ScottyGrover at aol.com
Tue Aug 9 12:03:30 EDT 2011

I can't speak for any other Californian, but I just can't afford the cost
of transportation from Hollyweird to
Denver; I know whereof I speak because I moved to the L.A. area from
Denver.  Also, I don't have relatives or friends in the Denver area with  whom I
could stay for the duration of the Convention. Not all of us aging  'Vair
owners have comfortable retirement plans with extra money for this sort of
fun.

Scotty from Hollyweird

In a message dated 8/9/2011 7:59:24 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,