<VV> Convention Announcements

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Tue Aug 9 21:26:21 EDT 2011

I've been on CC.  Plenty of drivel over there, IMHO.  Plenty of divisiveness too.  And to be blunt, *I'm* a little tired of the 'Corvair Center is so much better than VV'.  All it seems to take is *one* comment these days, and I get to read some long thread about how nasty and stupid all the VV users are, why the moderators haven't done anything, CORSA sucks, blah, blah, blah.

The point of the note was that California basically didn't show.  The 'spanish and english' comment might be a cheap shot, but does anyone know *why* they didn't show up?

--Bryan