<VV> Convention Announcements / Calif. attendance

shortle shortle556 at earthlink.net
Tue Aug 9 22:41:06 EDT 2011

I don't think gas prices had much to do with it Matt. Gas was $3.40 per gallon in Denver that week. I think it has more to do with the sad state of the state of California. After living there 45 years I had enough of it. It still amazes me how few people plan on their futures (or reality for that matter).
Timoteo Shortle de muy bonita Durango Colorado 81301
Viva Colorado!