<VV> starting problems

Mark Durham 62vair at gmail.com
Wed Aug 10 16:20:51 EDT 2011

Clyde, My 62 has a 63 harness with the resistance wire and it went up
in smoke on me one day, saw it happen. The wire goes clear back by
where the left tail light wire comes out and turns and goes back
towards the connector, all in the wire bundle: but connects to the two
wire plug right next to the big one. I cut out the resistence wire and
spliced a jumper to remove it, and bought a 12 volt coil and installed
a Pertronix II. Has worked great for three years now. Mark Durham

On Wed, Aug 10, 2011 at 11:10 AM, corvairduval at cox.net