<VV> Convention Banquet Tickets

Brent Fullard brent.fullard at rogers.com
Wed Aug 10 17:10:23 EDT 2011

EXCELLENT suggestion Timothy!

And my opinion of Carl's bad experience: He should be given the RED CARPET
TREATMENT for any future convention he is willing to attend. This includes a
complimentary registration packet including banquet. As a club we should offer
this to him due to this experience as well as the distance he is willing to
travel to be with us. If he does not attend, well ok. But if he does attend,
could we not afford this?

Timothy Shortle in Durango Colorado 81301
Looking forward and making plans for Sturbridge next summer