<VV> Elections at convention

Jason Cesana jacesana1 at cox.net
Wed Aug 10 20:34:46 EDT 2011

The officers are as follows
President-Jamie Reinhart
Vice President-Jason Cesana
Treasurer- Frank Regal
Secretary-Dave Dykwell
 CPF
President-Don Kellogg
Treasurer-Frank Regal
Secretary-Dave Dykwell

Board Members

Eastern Directors
Jerry Brown
George Jones
Jason Cesana
One spot still open Working on another New England member to fill seat left
By Allen Bristow's resignation.

Central Directors
Dave Dykwell
Mike Hall
Jamie Reinhart
Frank Regal

Western Directors
Bruce Levitch
Scott Howey
Don Kellogg
Dave Palmer

I am sorry I did not get this out sooner. When we got home from Denver it
was a whirlwind of work to be caught up on and my wife had surgery. My
apologies to the membership.

Jamie and I found out about Carl later that night and were very displeased
with the way it was handled. Both of us were at the banquet and IF we had
any hint that there was a problem we would have ushered him in and
apologized for the confusion then and there. Unfortunately we found out
AFTER the banquet. I have apologized to Carl since neither Jamie or myself
know who from CORSA apologized to him. I have an idea of what we should do
for him but I have to discuss it with Jamie and with the 2012 convention
folks. No this is not the image CORSA is trying to convey but I have no idea
who was at fault. I would hope it was not a fellow CORSA member. I think it
may have been a hotel staff member. I do not think I met a rude or
unfriendly person that was in our Corvair fold in either convention I have
attended. Does not sound like a Corvair person!

Jason Cesana
CORSA Vice President
Eastern Director
Bay State Corvair Club