<VV> Fwd: CORSA Denver Convention

wfcc at mediacombb.net wfcc at mediacombb.net
Wed Aug 10 21:43:50 EDT 2011

I say we track down the person responsible and , If we can't have him Drawn and Quartered, we will have him Tarred and Feathered and run out of CORSA on a rail !!!!! If that doesn't work, give him a slap on the wrist, or maybe a ruler across the Knuckles and tell him not to do it again.
 Carl, If you ever happen to be in Northwest Florida in February, you are welcome to our Corvair Lovers Holiday at no charge.

                  Ed Lindsay, President.
                   West Florida Corvair Club