<VV> Convention Banquet seating

Bob Dunahugh yenko108 at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 11 00:38:42 EDT 2011

I have always done what Warren has done and met some  great people. I too, loved it. But Tim Mahler has some good points. At the Iowa convention. I wanted to have open seating. I was talked out of it. As a former chair. I don't have the answer.  When I go to my club meetings. I go set with the newbie so that they don't feel ignored. You have ONE chance to catch that new person. Make them feel not wanted and they'll never come back. Iowa Corvair Ent. covers the entire state, and some border states. Some people drive 3 hours one way to a meeting. We BETTER make it worth the trip.