<VV> BANQUET TICKETS

N2VZD at aol.com N2VZD at aol.com
Thu Aug 11 09:00:55 EDT 2011

i for one, will not like that ticket setup.  why mess with  success?
i have not been able to get to conventions for a while , but i have a bunch
 under my belt.
if no exchange at next one (we DO plan on going!) our group will be  very
unhappy.
we do our mixing in the hospitality room ,  out in the car areas , and  in
vendor areas.
without looking at my program collection , i think we have attended   15 or
20 nations , worked hard on 2  very successful ones, .
there should be a check list or computer available at ANY tour or  event
near that event (the door) if someone does not happen have the  ticket with
them.
regards, Tim Colson  C N Y C C   and V I C  E