<VV> coil voltage (stock)

jvhroberts at aol.com jvhroberts at aol.com
Mon Aug 15 09:17:12 EDT 2011

For those with turbos, where the stock ignition system just doesn't get
it, I always thought having a boost operated switch to bypass the
ballast resistor (or wire) would be a great idea! After all, as the
RPMs climb, current to the system drops due to the higher impedance at
higher frequencies.

Just a thought...

John Roberts