<VV> internally regulated alternator source/price?

J R Read hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Tue Aug 16 00:31:40 EDT 2011

Hi Tim,

Perhaps I misunderstood.  I thought the question was along the lines of - I
have several EMs and I want to change one of them to an alternator - what is
the inexpensive way to do that?

I was trying to say that the regulator might also need to be changed (but I
don't know for certain) when the external regulated alternator is used.

Later, JR