<VV> JR and his, love them all.

Bob Dunahugh yenko108 at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 16 16:04:34 EDT 2011

I like JR's last comment. In 67 we got our first Corvair. It was a 64 Spyder convertible, still have it. That was the start of the infection. Then in 69 a 65 2 door came along. Life was good. Then in 77, my wife wanted a convertible of her own. She found a 64 Chevelle convertible. A vary nice car. Then the 80's popped up. That brought along a 65 Corsa convertible from the south west, a 63 Corvair 95 FC from Iran, and a 65 and a 66 for our daughters. ( And they still have theirs. ) Ah, the 90's, the start of the Yenko years. At the 89 Corsa convention. I saw a red Yenko. ( Harry Jensen's ) That was it, I was hooked. In 1990 I found a blue one from Arizona with a Laze Boy recliner on the roof and a love seat on the hood. I checked the front and back VIN,s. A match. It was YS108. A few months later, YS101 came along. 1996, my wife fell in love with a new Impala SS with a LT1 engine. She had to have it. ( I don't say no to her, and, she doesn't say no to me. ) Then 2000, the Goodyear Yenko, and shortly after that I had to have YS099. After all, it was homeless. You understand, DON'T YOU. Now, how do I get them around. Ah, a 1978 GMC front wheel drive. 2006. Powered by a Toranado drive train. Just love it, and the GMC club. Oh yes, and the 2 Monza Jrs. YES, it's an incurable illness. Now, I've keep them all, the warehouse I have is full and my hoist in my new man cave is busy. But, the illness remains  inspite of all attempts to cure me. When all is said and done. I will always have that 64 Spyder. I love them all too, JR.             Bob Dunahugh

I                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               >                                                                Finally - twice.... I was once a LM guy, but I've since learned to love