<VV> Rotator Kit

Rick Norris ricknorris at suddenlink.net
Tue Aug 16 18:48:10 EDT 2011

I have a Clarks 140 carb rotator kit for sale. This kit eliminates turn cut out and provides great positive linkage action. It is in excellant condition. I used it one year on my race car. It includes the re-bent throttle rod drilled for cotter pin but you can still used the E clip This is not a part of the Clark ( C8647 @ $305.20 ) kit. This kit also requires individual air cleaners such as Clarks C8603 but, you can easily make a riser for each carb from thin wall exhaust tubing reducers and mount individual K&N type air filters for way less money. I use this set up on the race car.
Asking $250 plus shipping.

Rick Norris
#36 Sunoco Corvair
www.corvairalley.com