<VV> 2011 Convention results (econorun and rally)?

Michael Kovacs kovacsmj at sbcglobal.net
Wed Aug 17 16:31:33 EDT 2011

Paul, Been there, did have same problem. Fortunately I had a spare rebuildable
(140 PG) to work with. I was in no rush. Used the best stuff I could afford and
am totally pleased with the results. Strong engine running on 87/89 octane.

Basically I had the heads reworked by Ray Sedman . +.020 jugs and new forged
pistons, a -.010 nitrated crank and an Otto 10 cam. That was the expensive
stuff. Lifters, seals, rockers, balancing etc. finished the job.

I guess it depends on your engine building skills and your bankbook.

 MIKE KOVACS