<VV> '64 Suspensions on '62 Monza Wagon

Joel McGregor joelsplace at earthling.net
Wed Aug 17 17:22:53 EDT 2011

I've seen several wagons with '64 suspension.  You do need to use '64 springs since they are softer to make up for the extra stiffness from the leaf.  If it were me I would probably use the stiffer springs and cut them to get the ride height correct.  My opinion is that all stock vehicles need stiffer springs.
I'm in the market for '64 suspension parts if anyone in DFW has any.
Thanks,
Joel McGregor