<VV> Battery Life

Ray Davis scout1977 at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 18 20:13:03 EDT 2011

As I stated on a previous VV entry, WalMart had replaced my battery two years ago, I took the replacement battery in this week when it would not hold a charge and they told me the replacement warranty was for two years and since it had been replaced once and I got almost four years with one purchase it was not replaceable again.  Apparently, they are now tracking the batteries by a scan code on the battery, they know when the battery was purchased and when replaced.  They even printed a message that said "This Item is Non-Returnable.  . . . Item Was Sold By: Exchange Only . . .".  If it works where you are, I am coming there.  I am now moving three batteries between five Corvairs.  Its a hassle when I have to move three cars to get to the one I want to drive.  Musical batteries anyone!
Ray Davis
P Think Green! Please do not print this e-mail unless absolutely necessary.