<VV> Battery Life

Geoffrey Stozek gjjs at att.net
Thu Aug 18 21:19:05 EDT 2011

I had one years ago.  After JC penny went under, Firestone took over the
warranty stuff.  When i took the bad JCP battery to Firestone, I needed the
original receipt and the title to the car to since the guarantee was "as long as
you owned the car".   That was many years ago.  I still have the car but seem to
have lost the battery so I can't say if they are still honoring those
guarantees.