<VV> Battery Life

Ray Davis scout1977 at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 18 22:15:19 EDT 2011

Mark,
I have put my ElVair on Craig's List for sale.  Check it out @:  http://fredericksburg.craigslist.org/cto/2548826773.html

Also check out one of only 4 made.  This is the one that was on ebay a while back.  I have seen it since its local.  The body is in better shape than mine but mine has some other things going for it.  I do not believe it started its life as a 2-door.  Notice the difference in  price.

http://classiccarcenter.net/61cormeno.html

Ray

P Think Green! Please do not print this e-mail unless absolutely necessary.