<VV> Battery Life

Ramon Rodriguez III corvairgrymm at gmail.com
Fri Aug 19 00:16:05 EDT 2011

Maybe it's a freak thing, but I've got an interesting one for you.

The 63' Monza coupe I bought last year (indirectly from an estate sale) had
been in a barn since 1984 or so.  The battery has the warranty label punched
for (I forget which month) 1983... I charged it up and was shocked to find
it worked great.  The car has been a daily driver for around a year now on
that 1983 battery, including service in cold weather and snow without any
trouble =)  The battery is a Delco-Remy.... 557A I think it says.

Ray "Gymm" Rodriguez III
Lake Ariel, PA

--
Ray "Grymm" Rodriguez