<VV> RUSTY FC's and cars...

N2VZD at aol.com N2VZD at aol.com
Fri Aug 19 07:01:40 EDT 2011

i recently purchased a 64 greenbrier deluxe that had been sitting in high
grass in an orchard by lake Ontario. we think it has not moved since about
1984.  the tires are rotted off it. it was dropped off here in my outdoor
work spot by  a flatbed. i hope to save a lot of interesting parts from it.
underneath is way beyond saving. main support rails are about gone. the
rear bumper was used as one tie point on the transport truck , and pulled the
bumper (nice looking) down thru the frame rail, mount and all.
i have not had time to jack it up and look it over yet , but i am sure of
what i will see.
i have saved a few over the years that were on the edge of being not worth
it (even by cheap ole me!).
 Please let safety and common sense prevail when doing things like  this.
one 64 rampside  I brought home on a trailer (for parts only)  literally
broke in half when we unloaded it.
regards, Tim Colson