<VV> BATTERY LIFE my take

Ray Davis scout1977 at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 19 08:58:01 EDT 2011

Back in my youth when money was tighter that it is now, I dumped the acid out of dead batteries, flushed them good with a hose, added new acid, charged and returned them to the car.  Learned that trick from an old guy that travel around picking up batteries (before recycling was in), restoring them in this fashion and reselling them.  Sometimes he would even give them a fresh coat of paint.  I have also used J Cs additive.  Both worked.  Good to know it was Epsom salts.  A dab of which on onion plants will produce a sweeter onion!
Ray Davis
P Think Green! Please do not print this e-mail unless absolutely necessary.