<VV> Fwd: Start Planning Your Trip to Help Kick Off the Motoring Festival

wfcc at mediacombb.net wfcc at mediacombb.net
Fri Aug 19 11:29:46 EDT 2011

----- Forwarded Message -----
 Good video- has our UltraVan, plenty of Corvairs and Corvair people....Really good show.

                                                         Ed Lindsay
                                                         West Florida Corvair Club

Click to view this email in a browser

Tickets   |   Home   |   Events   |   Sponsors

   S T A R T   P L A N N I N G   T O   H E L P   K I C K   O F F

   THE HILTON HEAD ISLAND MOTORING FESTIVAL

THE SAVANNAH SPEED CLASSIC
Hutchinson Island, Savannah, GA
October 28-30, 2011

Bringing back Savannah’s auto racing heritage, the Savannah Speed Classic is a unique race track experience offering an intimate look at the inner workings of racing! Hosted at one of racing's "hidden gems," the Savannah Speed Classic offers everything for the avid performance car fan, and the entire family including BMW vs. Porsche vs. Ferrari Car Club Challenge, Hot Lap Rides at Speed, Vintage Indy Car Exhibit, Grand Marshal, Boris Said, Sponsor Test Drives, Off Road Test Drive Course, Pit Access with Admission, Appearances by Legendary Drivers, Track Touring, Infield Parking, Beer Garden, Live Music, Food Concessions, VIP Tickets Available, And Much More!

Added to the HSR championship point series, the Speed Classic joins the Sebring Historic Fall Classic, the Mitty at Road Atlanta, the Historic Enduro 200 at Watkins Glen International and the Daytona Historic Races. Adjacent to River Street in downtown Savannah, GA, the venue offers a one-of-a-kind experience.

Race car groups will include B.O.S.S. Super Cup Series, American Muscle Cars, Historic GTP, GTU & GTO, Historic Stock Cars, Small Bore Formula Cars and More!

Book Your Trip!
Hotels are filling up fast.  Hotels and homes/villas are available throughout the Lowcountry.

ACCOMODATIONS
Make your reservations now! For a complete list of Motoring Festival accommodation partners, click HERE.

OFFICIAL VIDEO
Click HERE to watch our official Motoring Festival Video or HERE for our abbreviated version.

TICKETS
Purchase your tickets today! Click HERE for discounted rates.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, please reply to this message with "Unsubscribe" in the subject line or simply click on the following link:

Unsubscribe

                  Hilton Head Island Motoring Festival & Concours d'Elegance

        1 Cardinal Rd

                  Suite 17

                Hilton Head, South Carolina 29926

                  US