<VV> DACC Homecoming

Carlton Smith carlton55 at comcast.net
Sat Aug 20 19:49:59 EDT 2011

I am coming and one other Circle City Corvairs member too. This is the first
time to the Homecoming for the both of us. We are both driving 1965 Corsa
Turbo convertibles. We will tool in Thursday afternoon to the hotel and go
right over to Ypsilanti for the evening cruise-in and to see the Corvair
museum.

Carlton Smith
Circle City Corvairs V.P.
65 Corsa Turbo Convertible (crocus yellow)