<VV> car for sale

Mark Corbin airvair at earthlink.net
Mon Aug 15 12:22:07 EDT 2011

Bryan, please post to VV:

A guy just stopped at my house and said that a relative in (I think) North Carolina had a Corvair for sale. He wasn't sure just what it was, but thought it was a '65 4 door. It has air and a lot of work done on it, including new paint. He's spent around 10K on it, but will take around 6 for it. He has no place to park it, but outside his town house (which isn't allowed), so he needs to sell it. His name is Larry Cox and his number is 919-848-6588. Other than that, I know nothing more.