<VV> Sadly Offered--1961 Rampside - for parts or as a restoration project

ponymel at earthlink.net ponymel at earthlink.net
Mon Aug 22 10:09:24 EDT 2011

Hi all,

My 1961 Rampside is available, through me, though it is currently housed in Ontario, California. This is a truck I had moved here from Northern California, and one I truly wanted to get restored, but it does not appear that will ever happen. This is my dad’s original vehicle, and it DOES need to be restored. I had the truck with a friend in Ontario who got the engine running without much trouble at all, but the truck needs a windshield, driver side window and wing, and the seat needs to be replaced. Needs a battery—it’s basically in pretty ROUGH shape, not at all a driver at this time. I just got word from my friend (who have had the truck for ten years—WAY too long -) that the truck needs to go—I just don’t have the money to restore it, I kept hoping beyond hope it would work out but.... The last pictures I have of the truck are from 2002 – I haven’t seen it in a few years ;(

Best to take entire truck away—even if you only need parts.  I’d like some money for it as it has been stored at my friends’ place and all money will go to them.  If I don’t get an offer here or on Corvanatics, I’ll send the pink slip to my friend and they can do what they will with the truck.  I would prefer the thought of someone taking the truck and restoring it, but it’s kind of out of my hands now.  THe truck needs to be gone from my friend’s property as soon as possible.

Pics and Mugsy the truck’s story can be seen here:

http://rides.webshots.com/album/532182874zrfmkh

Anyone interested, please feel free to contact me. I live in Northridge, California—and again the truck is located in Ontario, California (near Pomona).  Feel free to make an offer.

Best,
Melanie Teller
818-775-1668
or email ponymel at earthlink.net