<VV> loadside trucks?

Ramon Rodriguez III corvairgrymm at gmail.com
Mon Aug 22 12:26:27 EDT 2011

Hello all,

I know that loadside Corvairs are very rare, but I suspect they are one of
those vehicles that while rare still is not in very big demand.

Anyway the point is I'm pretty sure I have the opportunity to buy a very
rough loadside truck and was wondering if they are worth much more than a
rampside due to rarity?  I know this loadside is in bad shape... but it was
months ago I saw it so I'm not sure just how bad it is.  I know if it was a
Rampy in this condition it likely wouldn't be worth the cost of getting it
home but for a loadside maybe it'd be worth pursuing?

Thanks!

--
Ray "Grymm" Rodriguez
Lake Ariel, PA