<VV> loadside trucks?

shortle shortle556 at earthlink.net
Mon Aug 22 13:28:17 EDT 2011

The Loadside was made in '61 and '62 only. The '62 has the claim as the lowest number of production Corvairs ever made (369). These were trucks (more like rolling bathtubs) that DID have tailgates but no other gates. I believe my Rampside is one of the handiest trucks ever made though it's rare I use it as a work vehicle. As far as value is concerned, what is the year? Condition?
Timothy Shortle in Durango Colorado 81301
I have never owned a Loadside or a 1960