<VV> CORSA website

Vairtec Corporation Vairtec at optonline.net
Mon Aug 22 15:14:07 EDT 2011

On 8/22/2011 3:07 PM, Bryan Blackwell wrote:
> Hi Bob,
>
> No, he's seeing the new site, most likely.  You may need to quit and re-start your browser to get the new site to load, I found some browsers had cached the 'coming soon' page and just wouldn't let go.
>
> --Bryan

Thank, Bryan -- although I don't think my browser had cached the 'coming
soon' page since I had never seen the coming soon page prior to today --
I got the 'coming soon' page today by typing "corvair.org" into a Google
search.

I just repeated that process and got the new site.  Imagine that -- an
odd occurrence on line!

--Bob