<VV> loadside trucks?

Ramon Rodriguez III corvairgrymm at gmail.com
Mon Aug 22 17:28:31 EDT 2011

Thanks all,

     Everything said here is in line with what I believed, I just wanted to
see if there was any particularly high demand for a loadside due to it's
extreme rarity.  I don't know if the truck is a 61 or 62 but it is in very
rough condition, possibly too far gone but I didn't look very close at it.
At the time I saw it I wasn't aware of just how rare the Loadside is, I just
saw it as a Corvair pickup in bad shape.  At just 2,844 of them built they
are a pretty rare item, if you don't consider individual years separately
but only the model it is the rarest of all Corvairs.  I also doubt very many
have been saved.

Ray R.

--
Ray "Grymm" Rodriguez