<VV> Rampside in photo contest

David Foster NeighborDave at roadrunner.com
Thu Aug 25 06:36:49 EDT 2011

All,

This was an easy to use link.  I got my vote in and am now headed toward the
HOMECOMING!!!!!!!!!!

Dave Foster
63 Spyder

Subject: <VV> Rampside in photo contest

Dave Munaco's Rampside is one of the 20 finalists in the Woodward Dream
Cruise photo contest.  Since this truck won best of show at our Homecoming
last year and is probably the nicest Rampside in the universe we would
appreciate your vote.  Go to www.womc.com and click on "contests".  Vote for
C.  You can only vote once so make it count!
Thanks, Clark Hartzel

the property
mailto:vv-help at corvair.org
http://www.corvair.org/