<VV> DACC Homecoming Experience

Jay Pitchford jay.pitchford at gmail.com
Sun Aug 28 07:50:45 EDT 2011

It was not only my first Homecoming, but my first Corvair event. I cannot
say enough good things about DACC as a club, or their members as great
people. I was awed by the number of Corvairs, impressed by their planning
and logistics, and had a great time finally putting names with faces. The
museum and GM heritage center tour were highlights of the weekend, and I
finally got a couple parts I've been needing - what a fun event!

Jay Pitchford
Columbus OH

Also my first but will certainly not be my last. Plenty of parts new and