<VV> DACC Homecoming

Clark Hartzel chartzel at comcast.net
Mon Aug 29 13:23:43 EDT 2011

To all the folks thanking us for the Homecoming, you are the ones making the
meet what it is.  Without all the "out of towners" and "out of the country"
visitors from Canada, it would just be another DACC club meeting!
So, we thank you for coming and bringing your cars and trucks and swap meet
parts for us to look at!  Glad you had a good time and we hope you can
rejoin us next year.  Just remember our motto "if you haven't eaten your
registration fee in our hospitality room you aren't trying hard enough"
Clark Hartzel DACC