<VV> wheel lock

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Tue Aug 30 10:45:58 EDT 2011

In a message dated 8/30/2011 5:58:49 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
sshepard3 at hotmail.com writes:

I have a  customer with a '64 with a wheel lock that  was ordered with the
car (has  the receipt). There is only one key and it doesn't seem to fit the
wheel lock.  Was there a separate key for the wheel lock? How would one get
a  key?

A locksmith can probably get it loose for you, then make a key to fit. I
think it is a separate key.

BTW, the original spare is still in place, 6.50-13  Firestone whitewall
never used. It's upside down so it probably has the  original air!

Cool  a 1964 with "factory Air" !

Spence Shepard

Seth Emerson

C's the Day! -  Corvairs, Camaros, Corvette
San Jose, CA