<VV> regulator messing up

Charles Birchwood sharpiebandit06 at bellsouth.net
Tue Aug 30 16:51:15 EDT 2011

So I was working on the Vair ('65 Monza) this past weekend and thought I'd clean
the contacts on the 4-contact plus that goes in the bottom of the voltage
regulator. I get them all cleaned up and put them back and now my voltage isn't
regulated right and the alt-light stays on all the time. I've taken the cover
off the Delco-Remy and checked all my points and gaps, but was careful not to
clean anything. I'm put the plug back in and out multiple times just to see if
it isn't seated right, but nothing works.
 Charles Birchwood Ps. 121
"Nullius addictus judicare in verba magistri"-Horace