<VV> Fw: regulator messing up

Charles Birchwood sharpiebandit06 at bellsouth.net
Tue Aug 30 17:27:26 EDT 2011

Well, I was having trouble with it when I put a new alternator in, but then (at
the instruction of one of the VV members), I just cleaned it a little and stuck
it back in and it worked fine! So, i messed with it Sat. because I was trying to
finish the process of cleaning it.
 Charles Birchwood Ps. 121
"Nullius addictus judicare in verba magistri"-Horace