<VV> WTB: '65 FC (Greenbrier) 110 Block

shortle shortle556 at earthlink.net
Tue Aug 30 18:34:18 EDT 2011

Hi Dale,
I have an engine block numbered T0825RU. This block is kind of strange in the sense that it has a dipstick tube for a car, it has the hole for an FC dipstick tube,and it has a "boss" to be drilled and tapped for the '60 oil temp. sender unit. No known history of the origins of this case. Was GM making universal engines that came in production cars?
Timothy Shortle in Durango Colorado 81301