<VV> regulator messing up

Charles Birchwood sharpiebandit06 at bellsouth.net
Tue Aug 30 19:00:39 EDT 2011

i'll check all the contacts to make sure they're all secure and not frayed. the
only thing I did under the cover of the regulator was check all the gaps with
feeler gauges to make sure they were within operating ranges. I used fine grit
220 sandpaper on the contact and blew their out with air.
 Charles Birchwood Ps. 121
"Nullius addictus judicare in verba magistri"-Horace