<VV> Viton in Ethanol Gas Re: viton pump cups

FrankCB at aol.com FrankCB at aol.com
Wed Aug 31 21:41:10 EDT 2011

JR,

There are various types of Viton.  While some of the specialty types  can
handle 10% ethanol gasoline, according to this reference the best GENERAL
type of Viton for this use is Type F:

      _http://www.pspglobal.com/viton-selecting.html_
(http://www.pspglobal.com/viton-selecting.html)

Frank "comical engineer" Burkhard

In a message dated 8/31/2011 12:58:25 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,