<VV> Pressure Regulator for 1960 Gas Heater

James Bennetts jamesbenn1441 at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 1 10:18:27 EST 2011

Hi All,

I got a request from Randy Hook to remove the 1960 gas heater I found in a junkyard and send it to him. I got the

burner assembly, combustion fan, heater/defroster box under the dash and all the associated wiring. He has requested that I also try to get the " pressure regulator" for him as this may be hard to find. I will if I can but I don't
have any idea what or where it is. HELP! I have the following questions:

1. Where is it?
2. How do I locate it?
3. What does it look like? (picture would be a big help)
4. How do I remove it? (anything not obvious to consider?)

You can email me directly at  jamesbenn1441 at yahoo.com

Thanks guys,
Jim Bennetts Akron, OH