<VV> Electric Corvairs

Ulli Dittmar info at california-camping.de
Thu Dec 1 16:51:08 EST 2011

The major thing on charging lithium -Ion batteries is that any cell has to have almost the same voltage - there is a min/max difference between the single cells of 0,01 Volt.
This is the challenge to any charging unit- the charging is the key to have a reliable system and enduring batteries. You have to monitor any single cell and have to have a monitoring and a charging curve for any cell in the system.

Ulli

* This E-Mail was made with 100% recycled electrons!