<VV> EV1 Electric Vehicle ( no Corvair)

dcastiaux at aol.com dcastiaux at aol.com
Sat Dec 3 17:11:17 EST 2011

If anyone is interested in the real story and a very interesting one at that, I suggest you would enjoy reading the book. " The Car That Could" by Michael Shnayerson, ISBN 0-679-42105-X (hardcover)  I don't know if it's available for download or not, you E-readers may want to check. It is a real eye opener,  "from inception to finish" on this vehicle, it's a miracle it was ever built and finished. The book gives you insight to how GM operates.  David in OKC       67 Monza Cpe...62 Rampside...