<VV> Steering Column Winter Project

HallGrenn at aol.com HallGrenn at aol.com
Sun Dec 4 15:12:23 EST 2011

Seth's your man.

Bob

In a message dated 12/4/2011 12:38:57 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
jwcorvair at aol.com writes:

My major  winter project is to install a 65 tele column in my 62 sedan. I'm
also going  to install a Flaming River quick steering box. I recall that I
will need an  extension from the steering column to the steering box. I
cannot remember who  offered the extension. So, can someone please let me know
who to contact about  the extension.

Thanks,
Joe White (62 sedan, 66  Porvair)
CORSA,  RMC
the property
of  the writer, please attribute properly. For help,
mailto:vv-help at corvair.org
http://www.corvair.org/
Post messages to:  VirtualVairs at corvair.org
Change your options: