<VV> 65-66 turn signal switches

Marc Sheridan sheridanma1966 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 5 12:04:08 EST 2011

I replaced the turn signal switch in my '66 back in 2002, with a repro from
Clarks that was $75. It has worked flawlessly ever since. Is it possible
that the problem is with the cancelling cam on the steering wheel?  I did
replace mine when I installed the new switch, but I can't remember why.

Marc Sheridan