<VV> SIGNAL SWITCH UPGRADE

N2VZD at aol.com N2VZD at aol.com
Tue Dec 6 06:57:36 EST 2011

I took the top off a late column  with an exhaust pipe cutter (like a
large tubing cutter )  and brazed it on the column in my 63 rampy many  years
ago. The brazing is hidden by the deep cup they use on lates. you need  that
top with the tabs that hold a plate your switch screws into. I am  parting
out a 64 greenbrier right now that has (had) a late switch assembly. I  will
save the column   or at least the top of it for my crampside. a  late car one
is the same. When I get to that job , I will  take  pictures.  If I do it
right , I could drill a hole on the right side of the  cup and install a
later type GM unit with built in 4 way flasher. This job  sounds hard , but it
was not that bad to do, and well worth the effort.

Regards, Tim Colson