<VV> WARNING!! MY EMAIL HAS BEEN HACKED!

Dennis Johnsey USN (ret) dilligras at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 6 07:45:09 EST 2011

If you received an email from me recently with only a recommended link, don't bother clicking it, because it's an ad for something -- THAT I DID NOT SEND.
I have deleted all the contacts from my email address book and will be storing them in a file instead. Hopefully, these jerks haven't copied them beforehand.
Please notify me if you receive any more like this: