<VV> vent seals & signal switches (was Ultra Monza)

Ramon Rodriguez III corvairgrymm at gmail.com
Tue Dec 6 17:31:20 EST 2011

I bought a 65-69 turn signal switch about two years ago and have the same
problems.  I plan to eventually take the thing apart and see if I can fix
it.

Is there any solution to the vent window seal problem?  Are there Steele
ones we can order?  I have at least three cars (one early two late) that I
want to replace those seals on when I can manage to afford them, I'd hate
to spend all that time and money and have these kind of problems =(.

Thanks,

--
Ray "Grymm" Rodriguez III
Lake Ariel, PA